About Your Visit
Please take the time to fill out these forms in advance. When completed, they will make it easier for you to be registered and seen when you come to the office.
IMPORTANT: Please come in twenty minutes before your appointment to give our staff the time to place your information in our electronic medical record.
What you should bring to your appointment:
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Completed forms (see below)
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns
- A photo ID
- A friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- Copies of records from doctors related to your ear, nose and throat problems
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans / MRI scans (not the reports – get the actual films or CD)
The best way to fill out forms in advance is by clicking here to log into our Online Patient Portal area to fill out the forms online!
If you are unable to login to our Online Patient Portal area, please download the registration form below and print all pages. Then fill it out and bring the form with you on your first visit to our office. Having this form completed in advance will speed up the patient registration process:
If the Adobe PDF reader is not installed on your computer, you can get a free copy by clicking here.
Other forms that you may be asked to print and complete before your visit:
Dizziness and Balance Forms:
- Dizziness and Balance Center Appointment Preparation – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Dizziness and Balance Center Driving Directions – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Dizziness and Balance ENG VRT Questionnaire – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Ecoch-G Information – Microsoft Word, PDF
Voice and Swallowing Forms:
- Videostroboscopy Appointment Card – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Videostroboscopy Appointment Card, Sue Owens – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Videostrobe Driving Directions Landmark and Mercy – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Videostrobe Driving Directions St. Luke’s and Winghaven – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions About Videostroboscopy – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Vocal Health Information – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Voice Index – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Reflux Index – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Singing Voice Index – Microsoft Word, PDF
- Videostrobe Consent Form – Microsoft Word, PDF
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Mon–Fri 7AM-7PM | Sat 8AM-1PM
1010 Old Des Peres Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
Tel: (314) 332-1377
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!