- ENT Associates
- Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- St. Louis University, St.Louis, MO
- Residency at the University of Arkansas in Little Rock, AR
- Surgical residency in Otolaryngology at John L. McClellan Memorial Veterans Hospital and Arkansas Children’s Hospital
- Endocrine Surgery
- Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- PROPEL Sinus Stent
- Inspire treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Watch Dr. Marino’s interview about the Inspire procedure
Dr. Marino is Accepting New Patients for Adult and Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Matthew A. Marino, or would like more information, please call our office at (314) 523-5300.