Welcome to Sound Health Services!
Sound Health Services, P.C. is the largest, privately owned, ENT doctor, audiology, speech pathology, and allergy practice with 15 offices in the St. Louis Metro area. We offer the convenience of a large group practice with multiple office sites and prompt appointment scheduling. Our practice features state-of-the-art care for ear, nose, and throat problems, hearing loss, dizziness, environmental allergies, facial plastics, sinus treatment, and head and neck surgery. We offer a variety of highly specialized procedures that utilize the latest medical technology for both adult and pediatric care.
ENT Physicians, Audiologists, and Speech Pathologists
Our physicians, nurse practitioners, audiologists, and speech pathologists have the finest training and experience and can treat a variety of conditions.
Our Sound Health Otolaryngologists were selected to The Best Doctors in America® 2016 database.
10 Sound Health ENT Physicians were chosen by their peers and published in The Best Doctors in America® 2016 list. The local portion of the list is featured in the August 2016 issue of St. Louis Magazine. Our otolaryngologists were recognized by other physicians as among the best ENT doctors in St. Louis.
Sound Health Services, P.C. provides:
- Adult and Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat care
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Audiology Services including Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aid Products
- Balloon Sinuplasty (Balloon Sinus Dilation)
- Dizziness and Balance Assessments
- Voice and Swallowing Medicine
- Allergy Relief, Testing and Treatment
- Treatment of Sleep Disorders and Snoring
- Facial Plastics
We are proud to be affiliated with the area's finest Health Care Facilities:
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Progress West Hospital
- St. Anthony’s Medical Center
- SSM St. Clare Health Center
- SSM St. Mary’s Health Center
- SSM St. Joseph Hospital West
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital - Belleville, IL
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital - Belleville, IL
- St. Joseph's Hospital - Highland, IL
- Sparta Community Hospital - Sparta, IL
- Community Memorial Hospital - Staunton, IL
- Fayette County Hospital - Vandalia, IL
Call (314) 332-1377 for an appointment at one of our many locations!
Find a Location Near You!
Sound Health Blog
Are You Feeling Lightheaded, but Love Isn’t the Cause? Our ENT Doctors Evaluate Dizziness and Balance Disorders
It’s great to have stars in your eyes when you’re in love, but it’s not so fun when those stars are accompanied by annoying dizziness. If you’re feeling dizzy or off balance, it may be worth having one of our ENT doctors look into reasons why. What Causes Dizziness and Balance Problems? Sometimes […]