About Your Visit
Please take the time to fill out these forms in advance. When completed, they will make it easier for you to be registered and seen when you come to the office.
IMPORTANT: Please come in twenty minutes before your appointment to give our staff the time to place your information in our electronic medical record.
What you should bring to your appointment:
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Completed forms (see below)
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns
- A photo ID
- A friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- Copies of records from doctors related to your ear, nose and throat problems
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans / MRI scans (not the reports – get the actual films or CD)
The best way to fill out forms in advance is by clicking here to log into our Online Patient Portal area to fill out the forms online!
If you are unable to login to our Online Patient Portal area, please download the registration form (Patient Information, Financial Agreement, and Authorization for Release of Information) below and print all pages. Then fill it out and bring the form with you on your first visit to our office. Having this form completed in advance will speed up the patient registration process:
If the Adobe PDF reader is not installed on your computer, you can get a free copy by clicking here.
Other forms that you may be asked to print and complete before your visit:
Voice and Swallowing Forms: