Murray D. McGrady, M.D.
- Memorial Hospital – Belleville, IL
- St. Elizabeth’s Hospital – Belleville, IL
- Staunton Community Memorial Hospital – Staunton, IL
- Sparta Community Hospital – Sparta, IL
- Belleville Surgery Center – Belleville, IL
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Pediatric and Adult Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders – Head & Neck Surgery
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- University of Illinois School of Medicine, Chicago
- Southern Illinois University, Springfield – Residency & Training
Past and Present Academic Affiliation
- Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine – Volunteer Clinical Faculty
- Associate Clinical Professor Saint Louis University, Department of Community and Family Practice
- In Office Balloon Sinuplasty
- Diseases of the Nose and Paranasal Sinuses
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- PROPEL Sinus Stent
- Adult and Pediatric Ear Surgery
- Adult and Pediatric Allergy
- Sleep Apnea Surgery
- Surgery for Benign and Malignant Neoplasms of the Head and Neck
Dr. McGrady is Accepting New Patients for Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Murray D. McGrady, or would like more information, please call our office at (618) 235-3687.
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Mon–Fri 7AM-7PM | Sat 8AM-1PM
1010 Old Des Peres Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
Tel: (314) 332-1377
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!