A Pediatric Otolaryngologist has the most extensive and comprehensive training, the widest range of treatment options, and the specialized expertise in dealing with children in treating children’s ear, nose, and throat disorders.
At Pediatric Otolaryngology, we see children from newborn through 17 years of age, and we want to be the ENT practice you trust for your kids in St. Louis, MO!
Our equipment and offices are designed for kids, and our staff are specifically trained and dedicated to caring for your child in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.
Hours: M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Airway and Breathing Disorders
- Allergy Testing (Environmental)
- BAHA / Cochlear Implants
- Craniofacial Anomalies including Cleft Lip / Palate
- Ear disease, Infections or Hearing Loss
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Lump or Mass in the Neck
- Nasal Problems (Nosebleeds, Nose Deformities, Obstructions)
- Sinus Problems (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders, including Snoring and TMJ
- Speech and Language Disorders
- Tongue Tie
- Tonsil and Adenoid Disease
- Traumatic Injuries to the Head and Neck
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- St. Luke’s Hospital, Chesterfield, MO
- Frontenac Surgery & Spinal Care Center, St. Louis, MO
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center, St. Louis, MO
- Chesterfield Surgery Center, St. Louis, MO
Pediatric Otolaryngology Patient Forms
New Patient Packet – PDF
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!