Sean B. Bailey, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Madison Regional Medical Center, Fredericktown, MO
- SSM St Clare Health Center, Fenton, MO
- SSM St Mary’s Health Center, St. Louis, MO
- Pediatric and Adult Head and Neck Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of the American Thyroid Association
- Member of the American Rhinologic Organization
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Awards & Honors
- Selected to The Best Doctors in America® database (2013-2017)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Medical Society
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Residency in General Surgery at Barnes Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Residency in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck at Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Research Fellowship with the Department of Neurosurgery, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Internship at Barnes Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Curriculum Vitae
- St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society Councilor
- Peer Review Committee, St. Mary’s Hospital
- Peer Review Committee, St. Clare Hospital
Balloon Sinuplasty Demonstration
Dr. Bailey and His Daughter Volunteering on a Crudem Mission in Milot, Haiti
Dr. Bailey is Accepting New Patients for Pediatric and Adult Ear, Nose & Throat
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sean Bailey, or would like more information, please call our office at (314) 965-9184.
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Mon–Fri 7AM-7PM | Sat 8AM-1PM
1010 Old Des Peres Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
Tel: (314) 332-1377
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!