Roberta Lima, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Progress West Hospital, O’Fallon, MO
- SSM St. Joseph Hospital West, Lake St. Louis, MO
- St. Luke’s Hospital, Chesterfield, MO
- Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- University of Pennsylvania
- Residency at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington DC
- Surgical residency in Otolaryngology at Georgetown University Hospital, Children’s National Medical Center and the Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Sinus treatments
- Sleep disorders
- Pediatric otolaryngology
Dr. Lima is Accepting New Patients for Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Roberta Lima, or would like more information, please call our office at (314) 523-5300.
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Mon–Fri 7AM-7PM | Sat 8AM-1PM
1010 Old Des Peres Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
Tel: (314) 332-1377
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!