Richard W. Maack, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Progress West Hospital, O’Fallon, MO
- SSM St. Joseph Hospital West, Lake St. Louis, MO
- St. Luke’s Hospital, Chesterfield, MO
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Facial Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Maryland
- Residency at Washington University School of Medicine
- Advanced training fellowship in Facial Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Cincinnati, School of Medicine
- Associate Clinical Professor at the University of Cincinnati, School of Medicine
- Clinical instructor in the Division of Facial Plastic Surgery/Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at Washington University School of Medicine
- Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face and neck
- Surgical management of otolaryngological disease
- Minimal incision surgery
- Nasal reshaping
- Platelet rich plasma face lifts (Synergi Lift)
- Quick and effective snoring procedures
- New facial injectables
- Eyelid surgery
- Endoscopic brow lifts
- Chin implants
- Protruding ear surgery
- Neck liposuction
- Scar revisions
- Repair of facial injuries
Dr. Maack is Accepting New Patients for:
Facial Plastic Surgery
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Richard W. Maack, or would like more information, please call our office at (314) 523-5330.
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!