Norman Druck, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Progress West Hospital, O’Fallon, MO
- SSM St. Joseph Hospital West, Lake St. Louis, MO
- St. Luke’s Hospital, Chesterfield, MO
- Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Sleep Medicine Society
- St. Louis Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha (medical honor society)
- University of Illinois School of Medicine
- Residency at Washington University School of Medicine
- Past President of the St. Luke’s Hospital Medical Staff
- Past President of the St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society
- Assistant clinical professor of Otolaryngology at Washington University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- PROPEL Sinus Stent
Dr. Druck is Accepting New Patients for Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Norman Druck, or would like more information, please call our office at (314) 523-5300.
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!