Mark S. Wallace, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat
- Adult Head and Neck Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Louisiana State University-Shreveport
- Internship at Washington University in St. Louis
- Residency at Washington University in St. Louis
Awards & Honors
- Selected to The Best Doctors in America® database (2014-2017)
Dr. Wallace is Accepting New Patients for:
Adult and Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat
Head and Neck Surgery
Balloon Sinuplasty (Balloon Sinus Dilation)
Voice and Swallowing Disorders
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mark Wallace, or would like more information, please call our office at (314) 729-0077.
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!