Mark D. Packer, M.D.
- Neurotology/Otology - Treatment and Rehabilitation of Complex Ear and Laeral Cranial Base Diseases
- Fellowship in Otology, Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery at The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Residency in Otolaryngology at San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium
- General Surgery Internship at Wright State University, Dayton Ohio
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Andrews AFB
- Medical Director of Neurotology for the Mercy Hospital System
- 25 years in the United States Air Force developing the Department of Defense Hearing Center of Excellence as founding director for the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Health Affairs)
- Ex Officio representative to the National Institute of Deafness and Communication Disorders
- AAO advisor on the Council for Accreditation of Occupational Hearing Conservation
- Sensory specialty representative to Joint Program Councils for DoD research planning and funding
- He has published numerous peer-reviewed papers, text book chapters, served as guest editor for special edition hearing health issues in international peer-review journals, and presented regularly at regional, national, and international meetings.
Dr. Packer is Accepting New Patients for:
Chronic Ear Surgery
Hearing Rehabilitation and Restoration including Implantable Hearing Devices
Operative Management of Dizziness
Management of Facial Nerve Disease
Surgery for the Resection of Lateral Skull Base Tumors such as Vestibular Schwannomas (Acoustic Neuromas) and Meningiomas
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mark D. Packer, or would like more information, please call our office at (314) 931-5990.
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!