John Y. Park, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Progress West Hospital, O’Fallon, MO
- SSM St. Joseph Hospital West, Lake St. Louis, MO
- St. Luke’s Hospital, Chesterfield, MO
- Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Washington University School of Medicine, Medical degree, Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Surgical Residency in Otolaryngology at Washington University and Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Sinus care
- Pediatric ENT disorders
- PROPEL Sinus Stent
Dr. Park is Accepting New Patients for Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. John Y. Park, or would like more information, please call our office at (314) 523-5300.
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!