James Martin, M.D.
- Benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck
- Transoral robotic and laser surgery (TORS/TLM)
- Microvascular reconstruction/free tissue transfer for head and neck reconstruction
- HPV related oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Surgical management of advanced skin cancer and melanoma
- Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology and Microvascular reconstruction at Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Residency in Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, 2011-16, Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Medical School Loyola University Chicago - Stritch School of Medicine, MD magna cum laude, 2011
Dr. Martin is Accepting New Patients for Head and Neck Surgery
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. James Martin, or would like more information, please call our office at (314) 931-5990.
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!