James M. Hartman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Advanced Ambulatory Surgical Care, St. Louis, MO
- Barnes Jewish West County Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- St. Louis Surgical Center, St. Louis, MO
- Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
Awards & Honors
- Selected to The Best Doctors in America® database (2014-2019)
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- Internship at Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Residency at Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Professor at Washington University School of Medicine 9/94-7/03
- Associate Professor at Washington University School of Medicine 7/03-8/05
Dr. Hartman is Accepting New Patients for:
Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat Disorders
Adult and Pediatric Head and Neck Surgery
Balloon Sinuplasty (Balloon Sinus Dilation)
Voice and Swallowing Disorders
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. James Hartman, or would like more information, please call our office at (314) 251-6394.
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!