Carl W. Lee II, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Memorial Hospital – Belleville, IL
- St. Elizabeth’s Hospital – Belleville, IL
- St. Joseph’s Hospital – Highland, IL
- Belleville Surgery Center – Belleville, IL
- Pediatric and Adult Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders – Head & Neck Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Stanford University
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Residency Case Western Reserve University – University Hospitals of Cleveland, Queen Elizabeth Hospital – Birmingham, UK
- Associate Clinical Professor Saint Louis University, Department of Community and Family Practice
- Diseases of the Nose and Paranasal Sinuses
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- In Office Balloon Sinuplasty
- PROPEL Sinus Stent
- Adult and Pediatric Ear Surgery
- Adult and Pediatric Allergy
- Sleep Apnea Surgery
- Surgery for Benign and Malignant Neoplasms of the Head and Neck
Dr. Lee is Accepting New Patients for Adult and Pediatric Ear Nose Throat
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Carl W. Lee II, or would like more information, please call our office at (618) 235-3687.
ENT Now offers same day appointments. Call to make an appointment or simply walk in to be seen by a medical specialist.
Mon–Fri 7AM-7PM | Sat 8AM-1PM
1010 Old Des Peres Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
Tel: (314) 332-1377
Online Bill Pay
Register for paperless billing. It’s secure, fast and convenient!